Thursday, October 16, 2008

Get it....


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeETVILUeL8

:)

I've done enough crying... Time I do something for me. I must have been out of my mind....

Its a beautiful day. I am laid up in bed trying to shake this infection. I feel tons better today...

Thank you God for the blessings in my life today.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi how are you? I was looking through blogger profiles and noticed similarities, and found your blog interesting to me.

I have an art blog and am looking for new friends who comment and keep coming back are you up to it?

Take care and I value relationships and art obviously but most importantly my type of friends. I hope to see you soon...

Daniel Shorter said...

Is that your daughter's picture? It melted my heart! Such a sweetie..

Daniel Shorter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.