Thursday, September 6, 2007

Its been a min...


So I am at work, playing Yahtzee for the 50th millionth time and loosing to a co-worker when I remember the blog I started over a week ago and haven't wrote in it since.
So here I am, and today whats on my mind is the fact that everyone I talk to and every conversation I can remember with everyone in the last week is that "god"
never said "I was or "I will be" He says in fact I am...


This is interesting the more I think about this the more it makes since now, all of it. Time, existence, space, humanity. There is no time, we created it! There is not yesterday or tomorrow. There is only now. And whatever anyone believes I love them all.


I have had a wonderful past week, praying everyday.

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference"


With this I ask for gods will, and that he carry me where ever that may be and that each day I may help someone in need.


I have been more positive, and when I feel myself getting in a rut I am able to realize that this is only my thoughts and in the moment I find peace. I wish I had something new and great to tell, but what is there to do when all is well?? Keep praying, keep in perspective, and live in the moment! I am greatful for the day!


For those of you who want free Yahtzee. http://jamesgart.com/yahtzeeonline


No comments: