Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Why join the navy when you can be a pirate?

It is OK to pave your own way through life. Carving your own personal touch on the energy of the world. For it is the very essence of our being when we choose our own art work. Marking the stamp of our name on this earth through our own beliefs and words. We pass them on through generations of loved ones. Leaving our mark in hopes to benefit another, but the truth lies in all that you believe untrue. All that some deem wrong, words less spoken, thoughts left unsaid, dreams that are labeled a dream. For it is you, it is all around you, your guide and life inside that makes a glow in your belly, to be seen by those gazing down on us. I will speak freely, but with an opposing mind to my thoughts. I will live wildly. I may lay dormant when you speak, but it is only because I wish for you to make your mark. I am not afraid to be frowned upon, as I know when I look up I will be smiled upon too.

Its beautiful to lay down and let my mind wonder freely, all the thoughts that may spiral, my only wish is that I maybe able to put them to words, to a picture, to a gesture that allows me to share with you and to leave my mark on the world. Life is beautiful.

No comments: