Its been so long since I have typed to you, but life has been good to me. Its nice to have something that's mine. My words here on your canvas. I can leave for a year, month, week, and always come back to you. This is comforting to me. Consistency is what I am working on today. Internal consistency. The things I see, my experiences, I feel at peace. My life is all yours and I just float.
A man once told me that his theme song was row row row your boat, gently down the stream... This is exactly what I am doing...Rowing down your stream. Experiences are just that "experiences". Words are just that "words". I understand, thank you.
My soul feels so light. I am excited at what I may see. I am grateful to everything that may surround me.
It so weird right now. The worries, the troubles, the things I cant stand, the things I want to change, I know you hear me and you will take me through them. I will climb the hill and then dance down and through it I am going to try not to complain. I love you.
I hate when I get distracted... Dr. 90210 is on I must go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment