People do you know how much I love Analogy's!
First let me start by saying I remembered this when I was trying to go to bed last night at about 12 am. I wanted to come write about it but was too tired and couldn't think of the word analogy, lol! So what I remembered was my ex comparing our relationship to a trip to the F'in bathroom! Hello......!!!@#$%^ You know its over when the statement below holds true.
If someone is in the bathroom taking a dump and says "hold on" but you really got to go. Would you stand there and wait or run to another bathroom?
So you say it depends.... is he saying he will be in there for 5-10 min, maybe you would wait it out?
What if he is saying I have no clue how long he would be?
Some of you might say F$%! it, I am going to use the sink. But wait the door is locked so you have to use the kitchen sick. That would have been good... Didn't think about that till just now.
I was thinking I would go to another bathroom after all do you really want to shit your pants? -no
I mean the old saying is... Don't cry over spilt milk. Clean it up and get another fucking jug!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh no...
Oh no what? LOL
hmm... this is an awful analogy. LOL.
Post a Comment