As much as I fear it it is inevitable. And I don't know why we fear it, as I alot of times forget it is necessary for our growth.
Here is a poem I wrote a long time ago. As a new/old friend inspired me to post.
Underneith the sheets is a secret she keeps.
The uncovered truth will stalk you while you sleep.
Peacefully in your bed you lay,
You were never listening to the things she would say.
Your dreams are controlled,
Your thoughts are devided,
The decisions you made were always undecided.
Blinded by the passion,
Covered with the love
She flies through the night like a beautiful dove.
She will spread her wings and take you in,
then leave you crying again and again.
Paige 1995
OK ok here is another...
Set me off aside, to non-existance where I hide
Your shadow set abliss, now I am looking inside your brown eyes.
Escape from the day, the light has made its way through shades of blue.
And all I have to do is think of you.
Paige 1996
Maybe I will post more later, that kinda made me feel good. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Beautiful....
Post a Comment