This one is titled : Perspective from my bedroom
As I drift along vivid tides of madness, I sit with my sadness.
Seem less beauty quoted, reappear, I awake from my dreams of unwanted fear.
Like a life form that cant live, we transform into being.
Its hard to get up when you cant escape from the unseen.
For a day I would give that I could live life without want,
Would you send me sad love songs or write me a love note.
Twisted beauty then reveals and unwanted face, fall on me now, Descend without grace.
Don't you seem him leaving?
Wont you call my name?
Sit my darling, be still...
everything you ever needed is right up that hill.
Paige 2008
When we think we love someone, we have done just that. Fallen inlove with what we thought up the person to be. I realize I never loved you, only the idea of the person I thought you could be.
No comments:
Post a Comment