So to my last post Rev 22:20 my friend Paul filled me in and told me what its about! And its so ironic how it relates to the content of my last blog.
8I, John, am the one who heard and saw these things. And when I had heard and seen them, I fell down to worship at the feet of the angel who had been showing them to me. 9But he said to me, "Do not do it! I am a fellow servant with you and with your brothers the prophets and of all who keep the words of this book. Worship God!" 10Then he told me, "Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this book, because the time is near. 11Let him who does wrong continue to do wrong; let him who is vile continue to be vile; let him who does right continue to do right; and let him who is holy continue to be holy."
And I quote Paul "I believe this happens after John sees a vision of the end of the world
And the angel says to him "Don't keep this revelation to yourself, you must share it with your fellow people because the time of these events is near"
I will let you interpret it your own way. Might I disclose I do not take the Bible text literally but more or less symbolically.
I have had a revelation.... Christ is coming and SO AM I.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment