Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Like the song says... Today was a good day!


I feel so free like a pad with wings on a light period day!

Yea I have my moments but I found that if you just keep swimming just keep swimming... Out of sight out of mind.

As you all know I am fresh out of a 2.5 yr relationship. I have had moments where the world is falling apart, then I remember encouraging words from my friends and Eckart Tolle, dont identify with the thoughts. The true being and essence of self is the awareness of the egoic mind and its obsessive thoughts.

Acceptance of emotion and thoughts is ok. Dont try to fight the feeling. But remember you are not the thought. The thought wants to feed itself, as the ego cannot survive without acknowledgement and validation.

I have managed to take myself almost fully out of that situation and out of sight and I am much happier today.

I love life. I can curse, burp, show the real me and no one to tell me to stop. And I know that God loves me regardless. I am more than a word, more than and explanation, I just am.

No comments: