Sunday, December 14, 2008

My observation but maybe not reality

As I lay down to read, maybe a game of solitaire... I remember their faces walking the streets in Atlantic station. The looks of lovers and I wonder... Are they happy. Do they tolerate so that they aren't left to themselves. Couples that appear inlove or is that my perception? A man on his phone with a beautiful blond that tries to keep up with his hurried pace. They may appear a happy couple but is the reality and man much more involved in his mind with something else and a blond that is preoccupied by thoughts of a lover that isn't present? Children playing in the park dancing underneith the Christmas lights without cares. Mothers and fathers with purpose, someone to share this experience with. The joy of watching their children at play. I wonder, weither my perception, and observation, it clearly only has one thing in common... That is MY. I am the only one who cares at that moment. A moment which is mine. Where are you "god". At what cost is love and happiness with another man? Simply because I am standing alone doesn't mean I am. Or are they just alone as I, even standing next to another being? God I walked away again. Here I am. Here.

No comments: